This compilation excludes most sports reports and routine reports about public and educational officials frequently in the news. (Refresh)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Summary (24 Nov 2010)

Because He First Loved Us...: Thoughts on Being Sick
By Jenni Scroggins
Jenni Scroggins [4967, FB]: Hey my name's Jenni. I recently graduated from Biola University with a B.A. in Sociology. I will be going to Ecuador in September for three months, so I made this blog so people can stay updated on what I'm doing with ...
http://jenniscroggins.blogspot.com/2010/11/thoughts-on-being-sick.html

By mprice
High honor: Roger Ge, Zuzana Hlavackova, Jake Im, Marianne Jensen, Marlene Klemenschits, Jan-Michel Oberschelp, Amy Pan, Caleb Schreyer, Taelor Scroggins [FB], Sona Tupcova, Reid Wendel. Honor: Juan Albuja, Hayde Avila, Taylor Bodden, ...
http://www.standard.net/topics/features/2010/11/24/layton-christian-academy-high-school-honor-roll


Thankful People: Couple weds after bride beats cancer
Southeast Missourian
After her normal day of teaching third-graders at St. Augustine School in Kelso, Mo., is over, Renee Scroggins [47825, FB] coaches the school's junior high cheerleaders ...
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1683372.html

Felony report
Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
Austin Scroggins, 24, of the 500 block of East Suttenfield Avenue, was booked at 2:30 pm Nov. 17 on charges of being a habitual traffic violator, ...
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20101125/LOCAL05/311259943/1002/LOCAL

No comments: