This compilation excludes most sports reports and routine reports about public and educational officials frequently in the news. (Refresh)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Summary (Google News & Blogs)

Chief Deputy seeks 2010 nod for Sheriff
Muncie Star Press - Rick Yencer
Mike Scroggins, former deputy police chief Terry Winters, and perennial candidate Ken Davenport seeking their party's nomination.

OG Attempts the English Channel: Back from Las Vegas
by Larry Scroggins
Larry Scroggins: San Francisco, CA, United States: I am a 57 year-old open water swimmer. I've never really been a pool swimmer—more of a pool splasher. Three weeks of swim instruction at the Moose Lodge pool in Oklahoma City at five ...
OG Attempts the English Channel - http://larrychannel.blogspot.com/

Tales from a Job Hunter | LA STAGE BLOG
by Tara Scroggins | October 31, 2009. I'm a (self-proclaimed, involuntary) job search expert. To explain, I've been actively searching for jobs for most of the last six years. I graduated with a music degree after which I worked as a ...
LA STAGE BLOG - http://www.lastageblog.com/

No comments: